Scrum and the Agile suite solve complex operations when you have domain expertise on the scalability of projects from small enterprises to large global multi-location projects. You will get an immersive understanding of Scrum framework, activities, and the essential knowledge of modern-day team collaboration and communication to ensure your projects start right, stay on course and reap the benefits of successful project management.
Agile thinking is Lean and continues. ICP-ACC course provides two courses for continued learning. The certifications permit the use of the training and 24SEUs, and PDUs earned to get professional certifications from both ICAgile and Scrum.org. The focus of the ICP-ACC course and PSM training is on practically simulating scenarios relevant to team management to inculcate the necessary skills through immersive mentoring.
The outcomes aimed for in PSM training are
- Fostering Agile-lean thinking and Scrum culture in the enterprise for positive changes and redefinition to Agile attitudes and work tenets
- Imbibing core competencies on Scrum platform and Agile principles
- Proficiency in tools, skills, and practices for in transition, aspiring and existing Scrum and Agile professionals
- Handling issues, conflicts, and team management better
- Empowering through team practice sessions the achieving of goals set in Scrum and Agile environments
ICP-ACC Course Features:
The 21 hours accelerated immersive PSM training on Agile coaching helps get you the esteemed Agile Certified Coach (ICP-ACC)-ICAgile Certified Professional. You earn 24 SEUs and PDUs to enable professional certification from ICAgile Certifying body. The world-class courseware in downloadable format and 3 months free access to e-learning materials is a bonus. The ICP-ACC course should make you proficient in understanding the roles, mindset, and Agile Coach responsibilities of mentoring robust Agile, lean teams for improved enterprise efficiency and productivity.
The brief list of topics explored and discussed are
- The practice of Agile concepts, practices, and techniques to meet project targets within budget and time limitations
- Seizing the competitive edge through risk mitigation and an understanding of functional roles and responsibilities
- Developing qualities like effective communication, collaboration, emotional intelligence, conflict resolutions, and other people skills
- Understanding Artifacts, Framework, and other resources and tools and how to reduce defect density, reduce risks, build transparency, and market products to enable better corporate management and productivity
No formal qualifications are required for the PSM training. An understanding and some work experience in Agile helps. The Agile coach is an all-in-one person who teaches, learns by doing, solves problems, tutors and guides for goal attainment and is, in reality, the team’s best friend for being Agile. PSM training can provide you with focused guidance and support in developing your coaching skills in Agile.
By understanding the Agile and Scrum values, practices and applications, you can act as a ‘servant leader’ a role for a superior product and project managers in helping enterprises achieve meaningful, productive goals and efficiency.
Both these certifications are coveted in the Agile environment. The PSM exam requires a score of above 85% to qualify and is reputed to be tougher than the CSM exams for Scrum Masters.
Become an Agile Scrum Master through ICP-ACC course today.