Nowadays everyone wants to have a slim attractive body structure, regardless of their occupation or social status. Due to the increasing demand for weight loss medications in online stores and nutritional shops near your house, people are flocking to search for the best out of the lot in order to get a better outcome. In the field of sports and athletics, professional bodybuilders and weight lifters are regularly using performance enhancing supplementation products like Clenbuterol, Anadrol, Anavar and so on. It has been seen that when you stack any dietary product like Clenbuterol with synthetically manufactured T3 hormone, commonly known as Cytomel then the end results are terrific and long lasting.
How to safely stack dietary supplements?
It is always a better option to synergistically handle two strong acting nutritional supplementation products to enhance the weight cutting action of each medication as well as the overall output. But this stacking should be carefully done, taking in to account the person’s age, sex and tolerance power. It is very important that you know every tits and bits of the product that you are planning to take. When you are confused with the dosage schedule as of how to regulate the dose concentrations for a better result, do not hesitate to consult a doctor or dietician to help you guide the dosage pattern. To bring out the best results of this stack containing Clenbuterol and Cytomel, you should gather proper knowledge about the beneficial as well as adverse impacts of both the medications before stepping into the fat loss program.
Synthetic T3 hormone is prepared to promote the regulation of thyroid gland in secreting T3 and T4 so as to reduce the chances of hypothyroidism. But there are possible side effects related to extremely high dosage of Cytomel that can be listed below:
- Increased heart rate accompanied with sweating and nausea.
- Abnormal headache and nervousness.
- Irregularities in menstrual cycle in females.
- Increase in the bowel motility.
- Angina- pain in the chest which can later spread to the arms, shoulders and neck due to insufficient supply of oxygenated blood to heart.
- Congestive blockage in the heart leading to cardiac arrest.
- State of acute shock and depression.
- Hyperthyroidism- excessive weight loss which is extremely unfavourable.
What are the possible side effects of Clenbuterol?
If you are planning to stack the dosage cycles of Clenbuterol and Cytomel, there are certain drawbacks or adverse results of this stack if the regulation is not proper:
- Skin rashes developing over a period of time as a sign of drug allergy.
- Psychological stress- there is a problem of addiction and abuse related to the use of Clenbuterol. Once you abruptly stop using the product, there can be chances of reverse effects.
- Cardiovascular disorders- if Clenbuterol is taken in very high amounts, it puts immense train on the heart muscles causing pain in the chest region.
- There are possible risks of weight re-gain if you stop the cycle in the midway.