Institute of banking personnel service IBPS PO notification is expected to be released in August 2018 for 3500+ vacancies. The online application link will be available three days from the date of the notification release. When the aspirants consider IBPS PO prelims exam it will be conducted on 13/14/20/21st of October 2018. It is conducted in multiple shifts in various exam centres. If you are preparing out for the IBPS PO 2018 then check out with the exam pattern, syllabus, eligibility, and age limit everything.
What is IBPS PO Exam?
It is the most popular govt job exams in the banking sectors. Every year around 35 lakhs of eligible candidates have been participating in this exam. The candidates those who pass out in the interview can work on any of the IBPS recognized banks as PO.
IBPS PO Important Dates Recruitment 2018:
As per the calendar release by IBPS, IBPS PO recruitment exam will be conducted on the following dates:
- Date of notification release for IBPS PO is August 2018
- Last date of registration 09.2018
- Prelims IBPS PO exam is conducted on 13.10/14.10/20.10/21.10.2018
- The Main exam is conducted on 18.11.2018
Eligibility criteria for IBPS PO 2018
Candidates have to fulfill eligibility for the two levels of examinations.
IBPS PO selection is done by Prelims, Mains, and interview
Total vacancies of IBPS PO 2018 by caste-wise is
- General 1936
- OBC 961
- SC 578
- ST 285
- Total 3760
IBPS PO Exam pattern 2018:
Already we discussed IBPS PO exam pattern in the related links. However, we share the mains exam pattern of IBPS PO 2018.
|Subjects||No of questions|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35|
|General Economy & Banking Awareness||40|
Once you complete the probationary period the candidates are posted as Asst. Managers in the bank branch. One can reach up to a level of CEO or other than that while placed in IBPS PO exams. An excellent career growth is seen in this exam.
How to prepare for IBPS PO exams?
IBPS PO Exams are scheduled for October 2018. It is essential to prepare for a study plan. In the meantime, try to chart out sectional-wise chapter-wise studies. Preparing Letter and essay writing will help to score more marks on the main exams. Try to solve full-length IBPS PO mock tests as much as possible.
IBPS PO Results
The result of the exam is expected to be within 12 days after the examination. Last year Prelims exams results were declared by November and for main exams December.
- There are many video courses, E-books, previous year papers; online Test series are available in the preparation market. Candidates’, who prepare for this exam, may choose out all the materials to get a good score in the exam.
- The number of questions asked in IBPS PO Mains 2018 has been reduced to 155 from 200
- The time duration for completing the multiple sections has also been changed.
- IBPS Society has introduced a descriptive paper in its mains exam to select candidates to the post of IBPS PO.