JEE Main exam is the well-known national level exam among the students of India. It is conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education for admission to undergraduate engineering programs like B.Tech or B.Arch in NITs, CFTIs, and IITs. JEE is a two tier examination such as Main and Advanced. JEE Main exam is a qualifying examination to appear in CBSE JEE Advanced exam. The application form of JEE Main exam will be available on an official website of JEE for interested and eligible candidates. You can get the exam form here. JEE Main result will indicate score and All India Rank based on the marks obtained by students in JEE Main. CBSE always published the notification of JEE Main exam on the official website and you also notified the exam through newspapers.
Eligibility Criteria of JEE Main
- A Candidate whose date of birth must fall on or after October 1st, 1997 for general category and October 1st, 1987 for Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes, and PWD candidates.
- Candidates should have passed in a twelfth or equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects are eligible to apply.
- Candidates should have minimum five subjects in a twelfth or qualifying examination.
- Candidates are eligible to attend the JEE Main exam only three times and three years diploma holders are also eligible to apply.
New Updates in JEE Main
- The All India Rank for JEE Main exam will be calculated only on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate in the entrance exam by CBSE and the weight-age for twelfth marks will not be considered while calculating the All India Rank.
- Candidate must have seventy-five per cent for general category and sixty-five per cent for Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribes in a twelfth exam.
- The candidates must possess the Aadhaar card issued by UIDAI. At the time registration, the candidate will have to enter their Aadhaar card number, name, date of birth and gender which will be validated with the UIDAI’s data.
The candidates are required to fill the JEE Main exam application form only through online process and the candidates submit only one application form. More than one application form will lead to rejection. The payment for the application form can be made through two modes such as online mode by using debit or credit card or offline mode by using e-challan of Syndicate or Canara or HDFC or ICICI Bank. If you have the above criteria’s, now you can apply for this exam.